Sunday, August 18, 2013

~Okay done moving!

~We are so done with moving! LOL :) My husband and I are done buying our last home...Now we are settled. I can tell you it's been a long road and lots of learned lessons. But for better conversations...My new studio is done and I have been back to work on all my Halloween art! I know, I know, It has been a long time. But no worries! I have my Etsy shop open with some goodies and the two current Witch mouses are on there for sale. I also have a couple of bat girls just about ready for their day view. Stay tuned for them they will be posted EVERYWHERE! (FB, Etsy, Blog). I have plenty of work lined up and ready to get started so treat yourself to something cute for the holiday season.
~ HUGS,
Julie
SoMeThInG WiCkEd













No comments:

Post a Comment