Monday, February 18, 2013

~Something wicked in the Etsy shop!

I have been emotionally Ill and have not been in the mood for some time to do art.....BUT, I have been working on restoration of old large Picture frames. We had our Coat of arms done years ago. I wanted to get it finely framed  and matted. So with my hard work I hope it turns out okay. As I sit here right now I can smell the paint in the air. And boy dose it stink. LOL
On the other hand, My husband and I celebrated our 12th Anniversary On February 14th. My life seams to be trying to take a turn for the better...but not sure yet. I hope so though! My husband and I did a red paint hand impression that I'm still working on. And I have to make a new Halloween Witch costume. I also have to learn to grade the pattern so it fits like a leather glove. It's a very pretty wedding dress that will be done in black instead of white. It also is from a by gone era. I am still working on my Old Widowed Frog, and want to badly do BJDs soon. So you can see I am trying to get out of this rut that I have been for several years. I am just trying to take it ONE DAY AT A TIME!

WiCkEdLy YoUr'S,
JuLiE   

No comments:

Post a Comment