Friday, August 12, 2011

Getting spooky round here~

Okay, I told ya I have been working in the studio and I have! Sewing my fingers to the bone. I want to show you some of the new primitive dolls that I done using a number of patterns by several artist. Getting into Prim has been sooo much fun for me. So I hope you like and let me know what you think.











 My new sewing machine is in the shop...so I wiped out my good ol trusty Singer! Works like a charm.
If you just cant live without something let me know...I don't post on eBay anymore and my Etsy shop is getting some work done.



3 comments:

  1. These are fantastic!!
    I kept thinking I had a favourite, til I saw the next one!
    Wonderful 'personality' to each one!!!
    Could you give me an idea of prices?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I range them in price according to their amount of work put in. Some time around $85 for large ones and down from there.
      Just let me know I can make to order.
      Hugs,
      Julie

      Delete
  2. All of these have been sold, so sorry. Right now I am still trying to get me another studio set up but not at this time will I have anything ready. I will try to get something figured out.
    Thanx for writing
    Julie

    ReplyDelete