Tuesday, December 14, 2010

~Link to my web as well~

This next year is going to be filled with my works of ghoulish haunts of the past. With vintage folk art Halloween decor for your Halloween tree and home, and dolls that go bump in the night!
Keep your eye's out for scary, freaky, and sweet ghoul's of fright that will be posted right here before Halloween night!
Happy Halloween

Tag my website in your favorites to keep up with my new dolls and fantasy art. www.jdsstudio.weebly.com

up-date: My web site dont work! Uhggg

2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog. I rarely write comments on the blog, but here I am writing to you because your blog is very nice. Fixed write and I wait for the next post. Visit my blog too, there is an interesting info. Thanks and Best Regard's for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Camellia, I have updated and listed some new and sold items. Come take a look wont you?
      Hugs,
      XXJ

      Delete